Most traders are trying to find an edge in the ever shifting global environment that we trade in. With volatility in equity, credit, and global markets it is even more important these days to have a steady hand guiding your trades.
Our focus here at CMT Trader is Technical Trading to help our traders look for the right signals to enter and exit trades.
As a member subscriber, you'll use our SmartTrade Newsletter to:
- Make Educated Trades. Our issues include a look and analysis of
different index charts to see their movement
- See Stocks with Technical Moves. Provides subscribers with
a weekly list of stocks that are lining up to make a move,
- Look at Trade Ideas. Creative ideas that help our traders look for trades at the right time
- Review Successful Trades. This insight into successful past trades
allows you to see the right set up at the right time.
- Market Overview. Our market overview gives analysis on if the market is
trending bearish or bullish and look at whether to look long or short.
- Save Time. By having our issues you can save hours of time researching by
having our analysis and trade ideas right at hand.
- Discipline your trading. Take the emotion out of your trading by having solid
analysis and tools with our newsletter.
- Apply good Risk Management. Have a smart approach to risk management by by limiting your losses and letting your winners be winners.
- Increase your confidence. With our professionals experience and insight you can be confident with your trades moving forward
Smart Trade Technical Newsletter
Utilize the education you are receiving to capitalize and bring in profits today!
Past performance is no guarantee of future results. The information given here is for educational purposes. Each trader is solely responsible for their investment decisions, and should carefully evaluate any potential trading opportunity to determine whether it is suitable for their goals, objectives and personal risk tolerance. We are not Financial Advisers and therefore can not tell you what to do with your own money. Please consult your tax adviser prior to making any investment that may impact your tax situation. Online trading has inherent risk due to system response and access times that may vary due to market conditions, system performance, volume and other factors. An investor should understand these and additional risks before trading. Options, Futures, and Forex trading may not be suitable for everyone.